Tuesday, September 1, 2009

music search made easy

I am still currently on the lookout for songs that can be played in our wedding. It's definitely a big job, in fact it's far, far more than what I thought it would be. It's so hard to choose 10-20 songs out thousands for one of the most important days of my life. waaaah. it's seriously a cause of one too many headaches right now.


One of my lifesavers in this whole music ordeal is Rapidshare Search Engine. Not only is it used by a lot of people, it’s user friendly and more importantly, it’s absolutely FREE. Hahaha. :) Free stuff always welcome. ) With the Rapidshare Search Engine, you can search for files (music, movies, games, ebooks, etc.) uploaded to Rapidshare, afterwards you can easily download them.


In my case I search for wedding music as well as wedding videos for song suggestions. It really has helped me a lot. No more crawling through search engines for hours just to find the right link. You just search for it and then download, as simple as that. :)

Sigh, the wonders of internet. :) love it! :)


post signature

--
I am a witness to the suffering of my people.
I am a chronicler of truth and a catalyst of change.

-The Scholastican-

0 comments: